From the windows, from the garden of some of the property flats and from the pool area you can enjoy the view of the San Gimignano Towers. The seawater pool - 10x8 m, maximum depth 1.4 m - is open from mid May to the end of September.
The owners have changed this small village into a group of holiday flats. There are 4 buildings with 8 flats and 2 independent houses. Two flats are reserved for the owners who have 3 dogs which are kept free inside the property area. However, guest's pets are welcome.
In the garden surrounding the Reception there is a free Wi-Fi service. Each flat has its own BBQ. There is also a ping-pong table in the property and a token-operated washing machine (€ 5 for a laundry ). You have to drive along 2,300 metres of dirt road to get to the property.
"Il Riposto" has a magnificent view : we are positive you will be happy to go there again. The following are the property flats:
1. (2+2)From the garden of this small house you get to a sort of loft with railings from which you can get to the sleeping loft (by walking up 9 steps) where there are two twin beds (which can be joined). On the contrary, if you go down 5 steps (once you get into the house) you enter the living room where you can find a cooking area, an oven, a small fridge, a double sofa bed and a bathroom with a shower. This small house has air conditioning and a large garden with a porch where guests can sit in the open air.
Flats N° 2 and 3 are reserved for the owners.
4. (2+2)This flat is on the first floor. To get to the entrance door you have to walk up 12 steps. The door opens into an access corridor where there are also the two entrance doors to Flats 2 and 3. It is a large two room flat with a large living room where there is a cooking area, an oven, a table with chairs, a double sofa bed and a small fridge. A small corridor leads to a bathroom with a shower and the large double bedroom with air conditioning.
5. (4+2)This flat is on the ground floor. It has a small corner terrace where guests can sit in the open air under a large sun umbrella. This is a three room flat. One of the rooms is the living room with a cooking area equipped with an oven, a dishwasher, a small fridge and a table with chairs and a double sofa bed. On the left, after going up 3 steps, there is a bathroom with a shower and the double bedroom. To the right of the living room you can find another bathroom with a shower and another double bedroom with a window opening into the Flat 3 terrace.
6. (4+2)This three floor flat has its entrance on the ground floor. On the same level as the hall, there is the living room (which has a cooking area, a table with chairs, a small fridge, a dishwasher, a double sofa bed) and the only bathroom with a shower. By walking up 2 flights of stairs, you get to the sleeping loft (with air conditioning) where there are two twin beds (the wooden beam ceiling allows you to stand only in the central part of the room). If you go down 4 steps from the living room you get to the large double bedroom. Guests have to share the porch (divided by two arches) if they want to sit in the open. The porch is between Flat 6 and 8.
7. (4+2)This flat is next to Flat N°5 and has two halls and two terraces. You have to walk up 7 slightly slanted steps to get to the entrance door. It ha a large living room with a stone arch, a cooking area, a dishwasher, a table with chairs and a double sofa bed. You get into the large panoramic terrace form the living room. There is a gazebo on the terrace from which you can enjoy the view of the valley below and San Gimignano. From the living room, by means of an internal staircase with 18 steps, you get to the night area where there are two bathrooms with a shower and two double bedrooms.
8. (4+2)This is the flat next to Flat N°6. Guests can use half of the porch between Flats N°8 and N°6 if they want to sit in the open air. The porch is divided by two arches. It has a large living room with a cooking area, a dishwasher, a big (not working) fireplace, a double sofa bed and a window which offers a beautiful view of the valley below. From the living room you go into a narrow access corridor at the end of which there is a bathroom with a shower, on the left a double bedroom and on the right, after going down 4 steps, another double bedroom.
9. (2+2)This flat is on the ground floor and has air conditioning. It is below Flat N° 8 . It has also a large terrace where, thanks to the presence of a small gazebo, guests can take meals outside enjoying, at the same time, a beautiful view. Its rooms are very large. The living room has, beside a cooking area, a table with chairs, a small fridge and a double sofa bed. There is a small access, next to the living room door, which leads to the bathroom with a shower and the only double bedroom.
10. (6+4)This is the fourth building of the property which is 40-50 metres form all the other buildings and which offers a greater privacy. The house consists of two flats which were joined together each of which has its independent entrance door on the ground floor.
From one of the entrance doors you get into the living room, where there is a double sofa bed and a stone fireplace, and a kitchenette with a dishwasher. From the living room you can get to the large panoramic roofed terrace and to an access where there are two staircases : by walking up two flights of stairs you get to the night area (where there are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom with a shower); by walking down the other staircase you get into the living room of the other flat.
This flat has a large open space with a table and chairs and a large sun umbrella. We can say that this is a large two room flat which has a large living room (with a cooking area, a table with chairs, a double sofa bed) and a large double bedroom with air conditioning. From this room, by means of a large glass and iron-wrought French window, you get into the garden. There is a step between the living room and the double bedroom.